A LEGEND AMONG LEGENDS.
Nike's first lifestyle Air Max meets the soft, smooth and resilient React foam in the Nike Air Max 270 React. The design draws inspiration from the Air Max pantheon, showcasing Nike's greatest innovation with its large window and fresh array of colors.
- The Max Air 270 unit delivers unrivaled, all-day comfort.
- Nike React technology delivers an extremely smooth ride, reduces weight and adds flexibility.
- Woven and synthetic fabric on the upper provides a lightweight fit and feel.
- The foam midsole feels soft and comfortable.
- The heel-to-toe rubber adds traction and durability.
- The padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels comfortable.
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.